Taking a computer disk in one's hands one expects to obtain maximum information in a user-friendly, convenient and graphic form. It would be bad and wrong to cheat people's expectations and record on a CD nothing else but an advertising video clip.
This is the value we bring to our multimedia materials:
- convenient access to extensive information. Ability to query a database; a structured menu; a search engine;
- interactive maps, diagrams and graphs. One can not only view them, but work with them in the Questions & Answers mode;
- independent review management. A user can switch to any section on the disk at any time;
- the required materials can be selected into "My Booklet", document versions are easy to print;
- thorough attitude to video fragments. We have even developed our own video player, so as not to disrupt a video demonstration, if a user's computer has no player in the required format (ànd there is a great multitude of such formats);
- ability to review and rotate three-dimensional objects.
Generation of multi-media catalogues and presentations is a serious work designed to arrange a large volume of information and make it accessible.