The main principle is: "A user should be able to understand everything intuitively". Interface simplicity is a success factor number one. In addition, the program shell of a kiosk should support a lot of informational formats, and be operationally reliable (it should not "hang", nor should it "crash").
A success factor number two is the information management system (back office). Our management system enables to rapidly change location of an object on a building plan, modify the menu, update textual and graphic information. Moreover, updates can be fully automated.
Benefits for a user of a sensor display:
- Ability to select an interface language;
- Intuitive navigation interface;
- Review of video fragments;
- Information on one's own location, map of the premises with objects indicated;
- Interactive informational maps;
- Reference system (catalogue, glossary).
Examples of delivered projects:
Solutions for the following organizations are under development:
- Business centers;
- Shopping malls;
- Exhibition centers;